Children’s Circle of Care is an international annual leadership gift program for the leading benefactors of 25 prominent children’s hospitals in North America. Individuals, couples of family foundations who contribute $10,000 or more in a calendar year to any of the participating hospitals become members of the Children’s Circle of Care.
Join the Circle
By joining the Children’s Circle of Care, you play a vital role in ensuring excellence in patient care, education and training of pediatric physicians and medical professionals, research for better treatment and cures, and advocacy for children’s health and well being.
Circle of care families enjoying a special program at the Zoo.
In addition to the fulfillment of helping children in so many ways, you will receive these benefits as a Children’s Circle of Care member:
- Invitations to our signature events
- Access to the latest information on pediatric medicine
- Opportunities to meet with world-class physicians and researchers
- Invitations to Children’s Circle of Care celebrations
- Opportunities to build strong connections to other donors and Children’s National
Become a Children’s Circle of Care Member
Join online today or find out more from Grace Weisser by email or phone 301-565-4950